About Me

Newton, MA, United States
I am a student at Newton South High School, one of the richest, greediest, crook filled schools in the United States.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Shoveling

I just shoveled. I think this is the first time that I shoveled the entire driveway all by myself. We have a big driveway. It took me all of an hour and thirty five minutes to complete my work. But now I feel a sense of accomplishment. Even as I sit here, soaking wet, on the couch, I can't help but smile. I am tired and my back is starting to hurt, but I am content. It wasn't even regular old fluffy snow either. Most of it was slush and ice, the heavy stuff. When I was done I almost didn't want to stop. I didn't stop right away. I widened the end of the driveway, and shoveled a bit around the edge of the circle we live on. I have school tomorrow, and I'm probably going to be sore. I want to lift weights tomorrow too. We can only lift on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I will probably work out anyways. I'm curious to see how I feel afterwards. I don't know how frequently I will post, but I might post a follow-up and tell you.
- Flintr

No comments:

Post a Comment